Optimize your Fluid Flow in Autodesk CFD
Next Class: December 9-11
Location: mHUB Chicago
To succeed in the competitive global marketplace, manufacturers are pushed to come up with more feature-rich designs that are launched in to production in an impossibly short amount of time.
For many Designers and Engineers, this means understanding the fluid flow in and around your product in order to meet strict performance and reliability targets. The prototyping and testing can cost 100's of thousands of dollars.
Autodesk is a user-friendly yet powerful Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software that allows you to virtually test your design without having to spend time and money on creating a prototype, testing it, breaking it, and repeating.
We are offering our Intro to Fluid Dynamics in Autodesk CFD class for those who want to Become a Better Designer.
At the end of this 3-day Autodesk CFD class you will be able to:
- Visualize the Fluid Flow in & around your design, quickly and accurately.
- Optimize your design by reducing the turbulence.
- Design High Density Electronics which run cooler, and last longer.
- Calculate the Forces acting on your product by fluid flow.
- Gain Confidence in your thermal and fluid flow analyses.
- Spend Less Time Troubleshooting Meshing and convergence errors, by learning the best practices.
- Develop a Test Strategy, to spend less time & money in the lab.
Want more info?
Check out our Autodesk CFD Training Curriculum.