Optimize your Designs with Nastran In-CAD
Next Class: December 2-5, 2019
Location: mHUB Chicago
To succeed in the competitive global marketplace, manufacturers are pushed to come up with more feature-rich designs that are launched in to production in an impossibly short amount of time.
For many Designers and Engineers, this means using Autodesk Inventor to build perfect CAD models of the best design which meets performance and reliability targets. The prototyping and testing can cost thousands of dollars.
Nastran In-CAD is an embedded Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software that allows you to virtually test your design without having to spend time and money on creating a prototype, testing it, breaking it, and repeating.
We are offering our Intro to Structural FEA in Nastran In-CAD class for Inventor users who want to Become a Better Designer.
At the end of this 4-day Structural FEA class you will be able to:
- Virtually Test your design, quickly and accurately.
- Optimize Your Design by analyzing dozens of iterations automatically.
- Design Higher Performing Products which are both lighter and stiffer.
- Gain Confidence in your analyses
- Spend Less Time Troubleshooting errors, by learning the best practices.
- Discuss ways to Validate and Verify your model by correlating simulation results to test data.
- Learn more about Non-Linear FEA Applications
Want more info?
Check out our Nastran In-CAD Training Curriculum.